NGFF505A 1×1 11ac Wireless Adapter with Bluetooth 4.1
Overview: The NGFF505A 1×1 11ac Wireless Adapter with Bluetooth 4.1 is a second generation 11ac Wireless Adapter and it supports 802.11ac Wave 2 features including MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamforming. NGFF505A 1×1 11ac Wireless adapters supports dual bands (2.4 GHz and 5GHz), IEEE standards-based 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth connectivity. NGFF505A 1×1 11ac Wireless adapters deliver data rates up to 433 Mbps.
- Single-chip, 2.4/5 GHz, 1 stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and BT 4.1
- IEEE802.11ac 2X2 WLAN standards with low power PCIe + BT 4.1, V4.0 LE, and backwards compatible with BT version of 1.1, 1.2, and 2.0.
- PCIe 3.0 compliant.
- Module specifications: Next generation form factor, M.2, module size = 16 x 30mm, Key (A-E)
- Chipset: QCA9377-5
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C / Relative Humidity 5-90% (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 80°C / Relative Humidity 5-95% (non-condensing)
Features and Functionality:
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80MHz at 5GHz
- 1×1 MU-MIMO
- Low latency high performance interface (PCIe) support with advanced low-power state (L1-sub state) for stand-by power reduction.
- Supports Bluetooth-WLAN coexistence and ISM-LTE coexistence.
- Transmit Beamforming
- Supports Wake on Wireless LAN and Wake on Bluetooth
- Fast channel switch (1 ms within band and 2 ms across bands)
- Offloading for minimal host utilization at 11ac speeds
- High-density modulation (up to 256-QAM)
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V ±9% I/O supply voltage.
- RoHS Compliant
- Low Halogen Compliant
- WLAN Frequency Band: 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.402 – 2.48 GHz
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11j and 802.11i
Supported Data Rates:
- IEEE 802.11a 6 – 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b 1 – 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g 6 – 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n 6.5 – 150Mbps
- IEEE 802.11ac 6.5 – 433 Mbps
- TX Mode: 538 mA
- RX Mode: 155 mA
- Idle (associated): 2.6 mA
- Idle (unassociated): 1.4 mA
- Radio Off: 1.0 mA